Are you an Aspirant leader, or do you know members of your team who are interested in working beyond your own school/setting as a Systems Leader?
The Bristol Early Years Teaching School Alliance ( BEYTC) is recruiting additional SLEs to their existing SLE team of outstanding leaders.
Being designated and deployed as an Specialist Leader with us will provide you with opportunities to:
- Be deployed in other schools/setting to offer targeted and intensive support on identified areas
- Design and deliver continued professional development programme
- Take a lead on research in your specialist area
- Be involved in developing and delivering against strategic priorities in the LA
- Work in innovative collaboration with cross phase, cross Specialist Leaders for our other local National Teaching Schools
- Access support, challenge and professional development through SLE Network lead by National Leaders in Education
The areas we are recruiting to are:
Do you have expertise and experience in working with BME families as partners in learning and/or supporting BME learners achievement to narrow the gap and accelerate achievement ?
These SLEs will be involved in working very closely with other Equalities SLEs in Bristol on developing strands to raise attainment for BME Learners
PLEASE NOTE our SLEs are recruited from a variety of professional backgrounds and are not exclusively teachers.
These roles are available to community outreach workers, Family Support Workers, Team leaders, Practitioners etc, it is EXPERTISE, LEADERSHIP and EVIDENCE of working with others to make a collective difference that we are looking for.
Descriptors, Application, Guidance, Model SLE Contract are all attached.
Unlike many, our Bristol Early Years Teaching School SLEs are deployed through a Service Level Agreement with the LA as well as externally, which guarantees a certain level of activity across the city.
SLEs will be paid between £250 and £350 per day, dependent on deployments.
Interviews will be held on TUESDAY 13th December 2016.