Date(s) - 15/01/2019
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 2 days
Dates and Time: Tuesday 15th January 2019 (9:15am - 4.00pm) and Tuesday 12th February 2019 (9:15am- 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Ali Carrington (SLE) and Jet Davis (SLE)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners and teachers working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Bristol Standard Dimension links: 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9
This is an exciting CPD opportunity to develop your understanding and practice of supporting early communication and language in the Early Years. The programme is designed to include 2 days delivery, and a practitioner led action research project being led by participants in their home settings.
During the sessions participants will have opportunities to:
· Explore how early communication and language develops from birth
· Reflect on how adult/child interactions support communication, language and literacy
· Consider how a rich, playful language and communication environment supports learning and development for 2 year olds
· Share ways to engage and involve parents/carers in their child’s communication and language development
· Access specialist advice from Speech and Language Therapists and Specialist Leader in Education for English as an additional Language
· Listen to how other PVI settings have made positive changes in their practice
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.