Date(s) - 23/03/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 23rd March 2018 (9:15am – 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Cate Peel (SLE)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners , teachers and support staff working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Revisit potential barriers to achievement and preconceptions regarding achievement
- Consider an inclusive context in which children and families can be engaged and learn
- Reflect on your existing progress tracking and look at ways this can be developed to improve outcomes
- Develop the confidence to interpret tracking data, provide an appropriate response and evaluate the impact of its success
- Understand the significance of noticing the ‘invisible’ child or family on improved outcomes
- Consider the empowerment model of working with parents to accelerate children’s learning
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.