Pete Moorhouse is an Early Years creative consultant and artist educator. He is an honorary research fellow at the Graduate School of Education, University of Bristol researching creative and critical thinking in Early Years. Pete is an associate trainer for Early Education and deliverers training both nationally and overseas. His work in school is centred around developing children’s creativity and his practice is inspired by Froebellian principles and practice in Reggio Emilia. Pete is the UKs leading authority on woodwork in Early Years education and has written several books and journal articles.
- Understanding the Crucial Role of the Key Person
- Principles and Guidance for Effective Assessment
- Using your Data to Narrow the Achievement Gap
- Learning from Reggio Emilia
- Embedding the Characteristics of Effective Learning across your School or Setting (EYFS)