Date(s) - 18/05/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 18th May 2018 (9:15am - 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Lucy Driver (NLE)
Audience: Leaders and EYFS Co-ordinators working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Consider what role they play in the team
- Reflect on your teams strengths and areas to develop
- Consider the impact that personal histories, self-belief and habits have on team engagement and development
- Explore the nature of what we bring to every learning situation and role – reflexivity
- To reflect on how power comes into play and the impact it has on effectiveness and ambition
- Consider strategies for developing your team and growing leadership opportunities
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.