Date(s) - 07/06/2019
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 7th June 2019 (9:15am - 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Lucy Driver (NLE)
Audience: Leaders and EYFS Co-ordinators working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Bristol Standard Dimension links: 1, 3, 7, 10
This 1 day course will offer you the opportunity to be self-aware about what you yourself bring to your team. It will support you to consider your team members as individuals and explore ways in which you can bring out the best of them to enable your whole team to move forwards.
During the sessions participants will have the opportunity to:
· Consider what role they play in the team
· Reflect on your teams strengths and areas to develop
· Consider the impact that personal histories, self-belief and habits have on team engagement and development
· Explore the nature of what we bring to every learning situation and role – reflexivity
· To reflect on how power comes into play and the impact it has on effectiveness and ambition
· Consider strategies for developing your team and growing leadership opportunities
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre