Date(s) - 30/11/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 30th November 2018 (9:15am – 4:00pm) for Primary Schools
Lead Facilitators: Cate Peel (SLE) and Becky Berry (SLE)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners ,teachers and support staff working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Bristol Standard Dimension links: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
This 1 day course will explore the ways in which we can support and extend effective characteristics of learning to enable young children to become resilient, reflective lifelong learners. We will consider a philosophy which creates an inclusive learning community and inspires everyone to embrace new learning.
During the sessions participants will have opportunities to:
· To reflect on our own beliefs about learning
· To identify what effective learning looks like
· To explore the BRISTOL Characteristics of effective Learning – building on the best of the EYFS, ACE and Building Learning Power
· To consider environments, routines and planning which promote learning to learn
· To explore the language of learning and how to use it with young children to enable them to develop themselves as a learner
· To begin to see ourselves as co-constructors in young children’s learning
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.