Date(s) - 25/05/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 25th May 2018 (9:15am - 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Lucy Rae (EYs Consultant)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners, teachers and support staff working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and KS1 in Primary Schools
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Consider the impact of socially constructed gender ‘norms’ on children in the early years and how this might contribute to the gender achievement gap
- Reflect on the use of everyday language that could compound gender stereotyping
- Explore how we consider gender when planning the learning environment
- Consider how all children can be supported to explore and reach their full potential without fear of discrimination for being themselves
- Reflect on your own practice and be guided through your own further research
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.