Date(s) - 07/06/2017
9:15 am - 3:15 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: 7th June 2017, 9:15am-3:15pm, includes trip out to local art gallery
Lead Facilitators: Anjali Lockett
Audience: All practitioners working with young children Foundation Stage (EYFS) practitioners working with 2 to 5 year olds
This expressive arts and design study day will inspire and encourage practitioners to think, reflect and consider the following questions?
- How can we facilitate and provoke creative and critical thinking – including outside the setting and in the community?
- How do we open up children’s lines of enquiry through the resources we use (Active Learning and Playing and Exploring)?
The day will provide opportunities to share practices, think outside the box, and develop practical skills. This is a hands on day where you will take away a wealth of quality ideas.
- To stimulate discussion on the principles and practice of working creatively with young children
- To develop practical techniques with materials relevant to expressive arts and design which promotes play and exploration
- To develop practitioners confidence in supporting and provoking creative and
- To develop practitioners knowledge and understanding of their role in supporting
and extending children’s own creative and expressive processes and lines of enquiry
- To share practice around observing and documenting children’s creative learning,
capturing experiences, making connections and building upon past learning
BookingsThis course is provided by Redcliffe Nursery School and Children's Centre
Click here to book courses provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
Click here to book courses provided by Redcliffe Nursery School and Children’s Centre