Date(s) - 18/04/2018
12:30 pm - 3:15 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: 18th April 2018 (9:30am - 3:15pm)
Lead Facilitators: Anjali Lockett
Audience: All practitioners working with young children Foundation Stage (EYFS) practitioners working with 2 to 5 year olds
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- To stimulate discussion on the principles and practice of working creatively with young children
- To develop practical techniques with materials relevant to expressive arts and design which promotes play and exploration
- To develop practitioners confidence in supporting and provoking creative and critical thinking
- To develop practitioners knowledge and understanding of their role in supporting and extending children’s own creative and expressive processes and lines of enquiry
- To share practice around observing and documenting children’s creative learning, capturing experiences, making connections and building upon past learning
Book now!This course is provided by Redcliffe Nursery School and Children's Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.