Date(s) - 14/06/2019
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 14th June 2019 (9:15am - 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Lucy Rae (EY Consultant)
Audience: All those leading or working in the EYFS in Nurseries or schools including childminders.
Bristol Standard Dimension links: 1, 4, 9, 10
This session looks at food and feeding practices in your setting and how to develop snack and mealtimes so that they support healthy habits. We will consider how to empower parents/carers to identify and make changes that benefit their children’s health and wellbeing and that of the whole family.
Using food and feeding as the focus we will explore how to:
· Develop healthy food and mealtime practice in your setting
· Develop knowledge and skills to effectively support families.
· Use a solution focused approach to support parents/carers and explore the barriers and challenge of change
· Best communicate health messages using empathy and a strengths-based approach.
· Help others to find their own solutions and support sustainable change
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre