Date(s) - 09/02/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 9th February 2018 (9:15am - 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Cate Peel (SLE), Nuzhat Malik (SLE) and Nasrin Dahir (Somali Support Worker)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners, teachers and support staff working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and KS1
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Understand the context and meaning of ‘British Values’
- Identify best practice as examples of strategies to develop ‘British values’
- Explore the EU Children’s Rights
- Consider how developing an effective PSED core offer could impact on ‘British Values’ and support community cohesion and social inclusion
- Participate in a cultural surgery, asking questions of community group to develop deeper reflection on individual differences and similarities
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.