Date(s) - 21/03/2018
9:15 am - 3:15 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: 21st March 2018 (9:15am - 3:15pm)
Lead Facilitators: Jo Ingleby (BBC Chef of the Year 2015)
Audience: For those interested in working with food with early years children
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Understand the ethos and benefits of experimental cookery with young children
- Follow children’s multi-sensory exploration rather than recipes
- Develop your confidence working with young children and food and the role the adult plays
- Understand the importance of documentation and observation
- Gain cookery skills & confidence in the kitchen
- Develop an understanding of providing a safe environment for experimental cookery while encouraging children to follow their own lines of enquiry
Book now!This course is provided by Redcliffe Nursery School and Children's Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.