Date(s) - 19/03/2019
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Tuesday 19th March 2019
Lead Facilitators: Rachel Pirie (SLE)
Audience: Baby Room Leaders and Practitioners.
Bristol Standard Dimension links: 1, 2, 3, 8
This one day course will explore how we tune into our youngest leaners to hear and interpret their voices, to enable them to grow, learn and thrive in our settings.
During the session participants will have the opportunity to:
· Explore current theories on early child development and neuroscience
· Explore the importance of relational pedagogy
· Explore the inter relationship between the prime areas
· Consider the rights of the baby
· Reflect on our provision and share practice
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.