Date(s) - 05/03/2018
8:30 am - 5:30 pm
Duration: 2 days
Dates and Time: 5th March 2018 (8:30am - 5:30pm) and 6th March 2018 (8:30am - 5:30pm)
Lead Facilitators: Acorn Health and Safety
Audience: For those working with children in an outdoor setting
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Planning for, and dealing with, first aid emergencies involving babies and children
- Minor cuts, bites, stings bleeding and unconsciousness and resuscitation of babies and children
- Choking, shock, head, neck and back injuries, burns and scalds, poisoning
- Effects of extreme heat and cold including febrile convulsions
- Contamination and injury to the eyes and foreign objects in the ears and nose
- Other medical conditions including epilepsy, asthma, diabetes, meningitis and sickle cell anaemia
Book now!This course is provided by Redcliffe Nursery School and Children's Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.