Date(s) - 29/06/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 29th June 2018 (9:15am – 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Lucy Driver (NLE)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners ,teachers and support staff working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Understand the significance of effective, meaningful and respectful interactions on children’s well-being and achievement
- Identify the quality characteristic of effective interactions
- Understanding what facilitates ‘sustained share thinking’
- Understand how these quality characteristics can be used to support your own self-evaluation and professional development
- Consider how we can use each other to develop our interactions with children, through peer observation, modelling etc.
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.