Date(s) - 12/10/2017
9:15 am - 12:15 pm
Duration: 2 half days
Dates and Time: 12th October 2017 (9:15am - 12:15pm) and 16th November 2017 (9:15am - 12:15pm)
Lead Facilitators: Michelle McCarthy (Maths SLE) and Jane Redpath (Maths SLE)
Audience: Reception Class Teachers
- To develop the teaching of Maths in your school.
- To discuss the key aspects of problem solving.
- To discuss how young children represent their maths and make connections between different mathematical concepts.
- To give practical ways to support the teaching of maths in your classroom.
- To develop thinking about the teaching of mathematics and what works best for young children.
- To participate in your own action research
Book now!This course is provided by Redcliffe Nursery School and Children's Centre