Date(s) - 08/06/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1.5 days
Dates and Time: Friday 8th June 2018 (9:15am – 4:00pm) with half day follow up Friday 13th July 2018 (12:30 - 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Cate Peel (NLE) and Ali Carrington (SLE)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners, teachers and support staff working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Explore ways of creating a learning environment that promotes challenge, invites creative thinking, self-efficacy and problem solving
- Consider how our interactions with children supports and sparks creative thinking and challenge
- Review planning and consider how this supports children to take risks and challenge themselves
- Reflect on assessment for learning in the EYs
- Consider your own practice and be guided through your own research
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.