Date(s) - 04/06/2019
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1.5 days
Dates and Time: Tuesday 4th June 2019 (9:15am- 4:00pm) and Tuesday 9th July 2019 (12:30pm - 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Robin Taylor and Cate Peel (SLE)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners, teachers and support staff working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
Bristol Standard Dimension links: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9
This one and a half day course explores how we support children’s creative thinking by creating a culture of provocation, challenge, aiming high and wanting more! We will consider how our own interactions support children to explore their own learning intentions, build on their current interests and communicate their ideas.
During the sessions participants will have opportunities to:
· Explore ways of creating a learning environment that promotes challenge, invites creative thinking, self-efficacy and problem solving
· Consider how our interactions with children supports and sparks creative thinking and challenge
· Review planning and consider how this supports children to take risks and challenge themselves
· Reflect on assessment for learning in the EYs
· Consider your own practice and be guided through your own research
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.