Date(s) - 11/05/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 11th May 2018 (9:15am – 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Lucy Driver (NLE) and Michaela Willcox (SLE)
Audience: All those leading or working in the EYFS in Nurseries or schools.
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Explore the purpose, requirements and possible models of supervision and how it compliments appraisal
- Consider your responsibility and authenticity in your role as supervisor
- Explore the skills required for effective supervision
- Reflect on the influence of power in supervision and coaching
- Consider behaviours, beliefs and habits that may inhibit staff from feeling fully involved in their role and setting
- Explore a rationale and frame work on which coaching can be developed in your setting as a tool to empower staff in their own professional development
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.