Date(s) - 16/03/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1 day
Dates and Time: Friday 16th March 2018 (9:15am – 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Cate Peel (SLE)
Audience: Leaders, practitioners ,teachers and support staff working in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- To reflect on our own beliefs about learning
- To identify what effective learning looks like
- To explore effective characteristics of learning – building on the best of the EYFS, ACE and Building Learning Power
- To consider environments, routines and planning which promote learning to learn
- To explore the language of learning and how to use it with young children to enable them to develop themselves as a learner
- To begin to see ourselves as co-constructors in young children’s learning
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.