Date(s) - 20/04/2018
9:15 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 1.5 days
Dates and Time: Friday 20th April 2018 (9:15am - 4:00pm) and follow up session Tuesday 22nd May 2018 (1:15pm - 4:00pm)
Lead Facilitators: Jet Davis (SLE) and Nuzhat Malik (SLE)
Bristol Standard Dimension links:
- Develop a better understanding of communities, cultures and communication
- Understand the importance of valuing home language and the impact this has on confidence and self esteem
- Understand language acquisition and how we support it for our multi-lingual learners
- Learn practical strategies to support children’s belonging, understanding and communication
- Reflect on how to ensure all families and children have a voice in their learning and consider how this can be done
Book now!This course is provided by St Pauls Nursery School and Children’s Centre
You can book any of our courses online by clicking here.
Please read our booking Terms and Conditions here.