In order to receive your tickets by email, please add email@example.com to your safe senders list. If you don’t see your tickets/order confirmation, please check your junk/spam folder.
Developing a Core Book Approach
June 16 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm£45.00
This 1 day course explores the potential of embedding a core book approach using carefully considered texts that are chosen to scaffold children’s understanding of literacy and literature and inspire a love of books.
During the sessions participants will have opportunities to:
- Develop an understanding of what a Core Book collection is
- Consider how the use of Core Books can support learning in Communication, Language and literacy
- Reflect on the criteria for choosing a Core Book collection for your setting
- Explore different ways to engage children in learning through Core Books
- Consider how to develop your own team’s practice