In order to receive your tickets by email, please add email@example.com to your safe senders list. If you don’t see your tickets/order confirmation, please check your junk/spam folder.
Embedding the Characteristics of Effective Learning Across Your School or Setting (EYFS)
April 2 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£75.00
This 1 day course will explore the ways in which we can support and extend effective characteristics of learning to enable young children to become resilient, reflective lifelong learners. We will consider planning and observation opportunities to support an inclusive learning community that inspires everyone to embrace new learning.
During the sessions participants will have opportunities to:
- Reflect on our own beliefs about learning
- Identify what effective learning looks like in the EYFS
- Explore the BRISTOL Characteristics of effective Learning – building on the best of the EYFS, ACE,
- Building Learning Power and the new emotional well-being strand
- Consider environments, routines, planning and opportunities for assessment that promote and capture the Characteristics of Effective Learning
- Explore the language of learning and how to use it with young children to enable them to develop themselves as a learner