In order to receive your tickets by email, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list. If you don’t see your tickets/order confirmation, please check your junk/spam folder.
Sparking Creative Thinking and Planning for Challenge in the EYFS
May 14 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£100.00
This 1 ½ day course explores how we support children’s creative thinking by creating a culture of provocation, challenge, aiming high and wanting more! We will consider how our own interactions support children to explore their own learning intentions, build on their current interests and communicate their ideas.
During the sessions participants will have opportunities to:
- Explore ways of creating a learning environment that promotes challenge, invites creative thinking, self-efficacy and problem solving
- Consider how our interactions with children supports and sparks creative thinking and challenge
- Review planning and consider how this supports children to take risks and challenge themselves
- Reflect on assessment for learning in the EYs
- Consider your own practice and be guided through your own research