In order to receive your tickets by email, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list. If you don’t see your tickets/order confirmation, please check your junk/spam folder.
- This event has passed.
Using Your Data to Narrow the Achievement Gap
February 4 @ 9:15 am - 4:00 pm£75.00
This 1 day course will support practitioners and teachers to track children’s progress more effectively, adapt provision and understand the significance of involving parents in young children’s learning to improve outcomes for disadvantaged groups.
During the sessions participants will have opportunities to:
- Revisit potential barriers to achievement and preconceptions regarding achievement
- Consider an inclusive context in which children and families can be engaged and learn
- Reflect on your existing progress tracking and look at ways this can be developed to improve outcomes
- Develop the confidence to interpret tracking /data, provide an appropriate response and evaluate the impact of its success
- Understand the significance of noticing the ‘invisible’ child or family on improved outcomes
- Consider the empowerment model of working with parents to accelerate children’s learning