What is a Study Tour?
We have plenty of experience of hosting study tours for groups of up to 16 people.
Morse recently we have hosted groups of Early Years Teachers from China for a 1 weeks International Study Tour and colleagues from Wales.
A study Tour will be designed to meet your needs but could include:
- Immersion days, shadowing staff and observing practice
- Opportunities to reflect on new learning and bridge theory into practice
- Taught CPD sessions
- Discussion Groups and shared reading
- Visits to some or all 11 Bristol Nursery Schools – all leading in EYs Pedagogy and innovation
If required, we can also arrange:
- Guides for the historic and picturesque city of Bristol
Recommendations and endorsements can be supplied on request
Bristol Outstanding Nursery Schools and Early Years Settings
Contact St Pauls to arrange a date suitable for you, please note we will need at least 8 weeks’ notice to plan a study tour to meet your needs.
Average cost of £130 per day per person, which would include CPD, visits and transport to settings across Bristol, publications and documentation, food and refreshments.
Package will be costed individually based on requirements and numbers.